MNS 2022-23 Exam Pattern
The Military Nursing Service (MNS) is an Indian Army Short Service Commissioned Officer Force. The term “short service commission” refers to a term of only a few years. In addition, MNS is an excellent option for girls and women who aspire to join the Indian Army as nursing officers. Written test is the first stage of the selection process and after passing the written test, one has to appear for an interview as well as a medical test.
Eligibility Criteria for MNS:-
Female candidates who have passed BSc. (Nursing) / Post Basic (PB) B.Sc. (Nursing) Or M.Sc. (Nursing) are eligible for a short service commission in the Military Nursing Service. And, she must not be more than 24 years old.
MNS Exam Pattern- syllabus:
MNS exam includes a written test that contains 150 objective-type questions and the examination lasts 90 minutes.
Each correct answer provides 1 mark without
NO negative marking.
MNS Detailed Syllabus:
Syllabus details with marks
General English (total 50 marks)
General intelligence (totals 50 marks; includes general awareness)
Science (total 50 marks covering biology, physics, and chemistry)
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis – spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One-word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage.
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
- Atomic Structure.
- p,d, and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules.
- Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.