Army GD/Clerk Coaching in Gurugram
Full Details About Army GD Written Exam Coaching
Sharpshooters – Indian Army a passion and thousand and dream for many. With such a bright youth feels a great attraction towards Indian Army. They Desperately want to join Indian Army , the spirit of patriotism is in the blood of youngsters .
WRITTEN EXAM Coaching Schedule
New Batch → 1st & 15th of Every Month.
Duration → 3 Months, 6 Months.
Timings → Daily 5 hrs MORNING & EVENING BATCHES.
Crash Course → 45 days
Special → Spoken English Classes, PD Classes.
Call → 9717797757, 9717737787.
Eligibility for Army GD/CLERK
|EXAM- ARMY (GD/Clerk)|
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||SSLC/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate, scoring 32% in each subject. If you have higher qualification (10+2 or above), then the percentage of your marks is not a criteria.|
|MODE OF SELECTION|
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye.
- Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours.
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST
To determine the Physical Fitness, the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:-
- (a)1 MileRun
- (d) 9 Feet Ditch
WRITTEN EXAM PATTERN
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test. Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is conducted on 4th Sunday of each month for recruitment of Soldiers. It comprises of questions on general knowledge, mathematical aptitude, and computer awareness. There are 2 papers. For Soldier (GD) recruitment, only paper 1 needs to be written. This would be a 1 hour paper of 100 marks, where 32 would be the pass marks.
|EXAM||AVAILABILITY OF FORM||DATE OF EXAMINATION|
|Army Soldier (General Duty)||Notified throughout the year State-wise||Two months within Notification|