About KVS Exam
KVS enroll the teachers for different posts like PRT/TGT/ PGT. Candidates apply on these posts on national level. The final selection in KVS based on marks scored in written exam & interview. And preference will be given to the CTET qualified candidates.
Criteria To Apply KVS Exam
Appliers must follow these steps to get a chance to be assigned against this recruitment:
- Hit the “Interview Notice” available on the left side of home page
- Now after reading the advertisement attend the interview on the respective dates as scheduled and also bring CV and original documents at the time of Interview.
Documents to be attached with the CV as:
- a) Age proof
- b) Mark sheet
- c) Qualification certificate
- d) Caste Certificate.
Eligibility Creiteria For KVS PRT/TGT/PGT
PRT (PRIMARY TEACHER):
Candidate must have cleared 10+2 and graduation with 50% marks from respected board /university and knowledge of English and Hindi Language. Age limit for male and female candidate is 37 years for government job for or OBC and SC/ST relaxation are 3 years or 5 years.
TGT (TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER):
Candidate must have graduate &post graduate with 50% and have done B.Ed from recognized University. Age limit for applying TGT post 35 years.
PGT (POST GRADUATE TEACHER):
Master degree from a recognized University with 50% marks aggregate in concerned subject.B.Ed or equivalent qualification from recognized University. Age limit for applying PGT post 45 years.
Syallabus For KVS PRT (Primary Teacher)
Part 1: It will consist of 120 question of 1 mark each. It covers current affairs, Reasoning and teaching methodology subjects.
Part 2: It will consist 20 questions from English and 20 question from Hindi Syallabus For KVS TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
- 1. English (15 marks)
- 2. Hindi (15 marks)
- 3. Current Affairs (40 marks)
- 4. Reasoning (40 marks)
- 5. Teaching Aptitude (20 marks)
Syllabus For KVS PGT (Post Graduate Teacher):-
PAPER 1 : 40 OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTION
ENGLISH SUBJECT : (20marks)
HINDI SUBJECT : (20marks)
PAPER 2 : 160 OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTION
Current affairs : (20MARKS)
REASONING $ NUMERICAL ABILITY : (20marks)
TEACHING METHODOLOGY : (20MARKS)
SUBJECT RELATES QUESTIONS : (100MARKS)
ELIGIBILITY FOR POST GRADUATE TEACHER (PGT)
Two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; or Master Degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% Marks.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
AGE LIMIT FOR APPLYING PGT POST- 45 YEARS.
ELIGIBILITY FOR TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER (TGT):
4 years’ integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate.
TOTAL TIME DURATION- 3 HOURS
PAPER 2 will be evaluated only if the candidate qualifies Paper 1 securing 5 marks each in English & Hindi subjects and 13 marks in aggregate in English and Hindi.The final merit will be based on the performance of the candidate in written test (Paper 2nd) and interview. The weight-age of written test (Paper 2nd) and interview will be 70:30.
KVS TGT( TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERS) Exam Paper Pattern:-
PAPER 1 : 30 OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTION
ENGLISH SUBJECT : (15 marks)
HINDI SUBJECT : (15 marks)
PAPER 2 : 120 OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTION
Current affairs : (40 MARKS)
REASONING ABILITY : (40 marks)
TEACHING METHODOLOGY : (20 MARKS)
[ TOTAL 150 MARKS ]
TOTAL TIME DURATION- TWO AND HALF HOUR EACH.
Why we are different from others because we provides you best facilities which will help you a lot for cracking any exam:
- We provide coaching classes of 3-4 hours per day including separate doubt section classes.
- Highly experienced and finest skilled Faculty members.
- Fees discount totally depends on your skills.
- friendly and comfortable classroom environment.
- Best study material as latest exam pattern which we found from official sites of KVS.
- Extra classes for weak students.
- Interview preparation in Expert guidance.
- Performance evaluation through regular tests which will help you to work on your weak points.
- Weekend batches acquirable.
- Small batches for concentrate on each and every individual.
- Specific Experienced Faculty for every subjects.
- Flexible batch timings, weekend batches for jobsters.
So, Dear Aspirants If you want to Crack the KVS Exam with high grade then Sharpshooters is the optimum center for KVS Coaching in Gurgaon.